Reasons to hate the Kardashian “trailer trash” family
I watched an episode to see what people find so appealing and great about this show. I found nothing, except a bunch of freaks who love crying and acting like spoiled brats who don’t deserve anything they have.
Let’s recap on how these freaks became so famous, I couldn’t make this shit up if i didn’t read up about it on Wikipedia and headline news every time they take a shit or blow some black guy off.
The only reason anybody new they even existed before the show is because their father Robert Kardashian was an American attorney and businessman famously known for being part of the legal team of the O. J. Simpson case.
Robert Kardashian had four children with his first wife, Kris Jenner, and kids, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé and Robert. All four achieved fame after his death, mainly through the E! cable network reality television show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its spin-offs.
Now the big question, how did Kim Kardashian get so popular? How the hell did someone with zero personality, no talent, definitely no charisma, manage to captivate our hearts and gain 17 million Twitter followers in the process?
And then there was the sex tape. Back in 2007, Kim and her then-boyfriend, singer Ray J, turned on a camera while they did the deed… and the rest, as they say, is history. Whether the sex tape is entirely responsible for making her famous is up for debate, but Ray J, for the record, credits himself. He reportedly sent Kim a text reading, “And to think you really have me to thank for all this ;-).” Kim never even took her bra off during sex — which felt like the ultimate fuck you to horny viewers anywhere.
In many ways, it feels like Kim Kardashian’s popularity has been one agonizingly long magic trick. We don’t know where she came from, how she got here, but we do know that she intends on staying. In an age of fickle celebrity tastes, Kim Kardashian — the ultimate non-descript bland superstar — has managed to outlive all of her contemporaries.
One of the keys to maintaining her relevancy is obviously her family. Kim was smart and used the entire Kardashian brood to help boost her star power. Historically, in TV shows, the supporting characters are always more interesting and zany than the lead stars, and the same holds true for Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Khloe Kardashian has more VA-VOOM in one shoulder pad than Kim has in her entire body. Similarly, watching the relationship between Xanned-out Valley girl Kourtney Kardashian and her American Psycho significant other, Scott Disick, has been more engrossing than any of Kim’s relationships.
But an engaging and highly-rated reality show isn’t enough to catapult you to the levels of fame Kim Kardashian has reached. There has to be more at play here, something that keeps pushing her further and further up the fame ladder.
Enter Kris Jenner — a woman who has taken the title of “Momager” and turned it into an insanely lucrative albeit morally questionable career. Besides earning a 10% manager fee off of all her daughters, Kris has also brought in big bucks herself via appearance fees and her own endorsement deals. Simply put, this woman has made more money on her vagina and the people who came out of it than anyone else has. Somewhere, Dina Lohan is probably fuming that she gave birth to such a bad investment.
A smart fame trajectory, savvy handlers, a constant barrage of reality shows that ensures no one will ever forget about you: okay, okay, Kim Kardashian, I’m on to your game. But something still doesn’t add up. How did someone with a tedious sex tape and a cheap show on E! end up on the cover of W‘s art issue?
I have some theories. For one, America loves getting personally invested in families and the Kardashians, for all extents and purpose, have now become our version of a royal family. Secondly, the Kardashians, with their blatant fame whoring and constant oversharing, are a perfect fit for the Information Age. They gleefully provide us with the access we desperately crave but so rarely get from other celebrities. Anywhere we want to go with Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney, they’ll take us there. They don’t give a shit. Nothing embarrasses these freaks. Nothing. It’s beneficial for them to share every disgusting detail of their lives with us.
- She is married to Kanye West. Anyone that has to screw that gorilla Kanye so she can be in the limelight and gain more millions has no morals and no dignity. Kanye West is just another example of her horrible taste in men. She doesn’t care who she’s married to. She mooches off one husband then moves on to the next. I’m not surprised that they are together, they are equally the same individuals. Selfish people who have no talent, always in the media for the wrong reasons. They are both the worst people ever.
- She acts as a spoiled child, I know 5 year olds with more maturity than her.
- She likes making sex tapes, the woman has no shame. The whole family is sick. They will do anything, I mean, anything to be and remain famous.
- She thinks she deserves a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The only thing she deserves is some new facial features because looking at her is like looking a Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus put together. More like she deserve a star in the trash.
- She is a whore, her one and only talent.
- She’s a terrible mother, Kim is the worst mother in the world! I feel sorry for her baby. She has no chance of having any type of normal life. The whole family is a joke! Child Protective Services should step in and take that baby away.